美高梅国际 Technical College offers several options to make paying for college easy for you. Once you have registered for courses and all documented financial aid has been applied to your student account, the remaining balance may be paid via any method below.
Payment in person may be made at any of our four convenient locations (美高梅国际, Grovetown, 汤姆森, 或Waynesboro的的). 付款可以在 the form of cash, check, money order, debit/credit card.Student Accounts hours of operations vary by location. 请 call the preferred location 对于这个信息.
学生 have the option to pay online with a credit card (MasterCard or Visa). The online payment system is secure and easy to use.
To make an online payment:
- 去 SmartWeb学生门户
- Select 'Banner Web' in the green menu bar or from the yellow tab on the right side of the page.
- 登录Okta. (Note: If this is your first time accessing Okta, you will be prompted to set up multi-factor authentication)
- 点击“学生服务 & 金融援助的
- Click 'Account Summary by Term'
- At the bottom of the page select the '在线支付' link.
When payment is complete, a confirmation email will be sent to your Outlook student email account.
3. Pay through a Tuition Installment Payment Plan Offered by Nelnet
美高梅国际 Technical College offers an interest-free tuition installment payment plan through Nelnet Business Services that makes college more affordable by dividing your remaining balance into monthly payments. The Nelnet tuition installment payment plan offers the following benefits:
- A convenient way to make regular payments,
- Flexible payment options to meet individual needs,
- The ability to make changes throughout the school year, and
- Eliminated mailing and check writing costs.
Payment arrangements must be made online. To sign up for the tuition installment plan offered by Nelnet, click on the Nelnet logo.
For more information or assistance with the tuition installment plan,请联系 Nelnet Education Planning and Financing 或访问 http://mycollegepaymentplan.com/augusta/ .
DELINQUENT ACCOUNT NOTIFICATION
美高梅国际 Technical College offers our students several options to make timely payments to their student accounts by the payment deadline. In the event that a student account becomes delinquent, the college’s course of action will be to refer your delinquent account to a collection agency.
For more information concerning delinquent accounts, please contact Student Accounts at (706) 771-4030.